Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Ant Poison and cats

My wife Anni has asked me to post this on That's Pets:

Our precious little Persian Jack Frost might have got into some Nippon ant poison. (He is 14 and very clever, he worked out how to remove the roof from an ant's 'poison palace')

My wife was concerned and we phoned the vets at nearly midnight. Nearly £50, but precious puss is, indeed, very precious to us) They told us that he would probably be OK.

We also found this useful weblink

Hope your cat doesn't do the same!